An excellent solution for all of your Industrial Counting needs
With three separate displays, Cruiser CCT bench counting scales make it easy to check the number of pieces in a carton or container, helping reduce waste when filling orders or packing shipments.
The CCT offers intelligent functions that are practical for shipping and receiving, warehouse use, and production facilities. Help reduce waste by using the CCT to quickly check the number of pieces in a container. Intuitive software keeps track of the count and optimises the unit weight.
With built-in APW enhancements, the scale will automatically refine piece weight as parts are added. Since not all parts are created exactly the same, the CCT will automatically adjust to help make your counting more accurate and precise. The best part is that it will continue to perform that task in the background and inform you of the new piece weight.
Capacity: 4kg to 48kg
Readability: 0.05g to 2g
Features and Benefits
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- AC adapter included
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Built-in memory for storing products and settings
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- 1:1,600,000 Internal counting resolution for precise results
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts