Outstanding Performance, Flexible Configuration and Reliable Results!
The new OHAUS MB27 Basic Moisture Analyzer combines high quality and durable construction into a sleek, compact design. The MB27 offers dependable, accurate results for a wide variety of moisture analysis applications.
Standard Features Include:
• With 0.01% 0.001g accuracy, the MB27 Moisture Analyzer is suitable for most applications
• Halogen heating and dual weight-temperature calibration provide fast, reliable results
• User-friendly touch-button design for easy operation
The MB27 combines high quality durable construction and easy one button setup and is ideal for operators of all skill levels. With a large backlit LCD display, the MB27 offers flexibility for any budget. Easy-to-clean design, the compact footprint is designed to take up less space. Halogen lamp heating for fast and even heating, easy-to-clean heating chamber is ideal for frequent use and inexpensive maintenance.
Bi-directional RS-232 interface
• Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1, IEC/EN 61010-2-010
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, Basic environments
Maximum Capacity: 110 g
Readability Moisture: Content 1 mg/0.05%
Pan Size: 3.5 in (90 mm)
Heater Type: Halogen Lamp
Dimensions: 11 in x 5 in x 6.5 in (280 mm x 127 mm x 165 mm) (LxHxW)
Display: Backlit LCD
In-Use Cover: Included
Net Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
Power: AC Power (Included)
Repeatability: Typical 0.002 g
Shut-Off Criteria: Timed; Manual; Automatic – Preset Weight Loss/Time
Temperature Range: 50 °C ; 160 °C
Units of Measurement: Gram
Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)