Designed for Dependability and Durability at a Practical Price!
The OHAUS Defender 2000 Series of bench scales offers OHAUS’ signature accuracy for commercial and industrial weighing applications at an unbeatable price. Depend on the OHAUS Defender 2000 Series when you need accuracy you can count on while maximizing your budget.
Standard Features Include:
• Sturdy Industrial Design that Can Stand Up to the Rigors of Industrial Weighing—The polished 430 stainless steel platform with painted carbon steel frame and aluminum alloy IP65 load cell provide strength and durability.
• Easy-to-Read Red LED Display Can Be Viewed in Even the Dimmest Industrial Conditions — Defender 2000’s red LED indicator clearly displays results that can be seen in locations with less than optimal lighting.
• Versatile Power Capabilities Provide Unrestricted Operation Wherever Your Weighing Needs Are — An AC adapter and internal rechargeable lead acid battery provide options for powering your Defender 2000.
Safe Overload Capacity: 125% of rated capacity
Indicator Construction: ABS plastic housing
Weighing Units: kg, g, lb
Application Modes: Weighing, Parts Counting, Accumulation
Display: 6-digit, 7-segment red LED, 20 mm high digits
Keyboard: 4 function mechanical keys, raised, tactile
Zero Range: 2% or 100% of full scale capacity
Tare Range: Full capacity by subtraction
Stabilization Time: 1 second
Auto-Zero Tracking: Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 divisions
Power: AC adapter with internal rechargeable lead acid battery
Battery Life: 80 hours continuous use with 12 hour recharge time
Calibration: 5 lb/kg to 100% of capacity, user selectable
Interface: Optional RS232
Operating: Temperature Range -10°C to 40°C
• Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, Basic environments
See datasheet for full information on product such as base sizes etc