Solid, Durable and Tough Bench Scales for Basic Industrial Applications
The Defender 3000 Series bench scales are ideal for general weighing, simple counting and checkweighing applications in production, packaging, warehouse, inventory, shipping and receiving areas. The Defender 3000 Series features a simple, yet rugged tubular-frame base design and indicators with tactile keys, multicolor backlit LCD display, AC or battery operation and flexible mounting capabilities.
• Results are clearly shown using the large, bright backlit LCD display. In Checkweighing
mode display changes color (yellow/green/red) to alert when within the target
• This tough industrial scale features a 304-stainless steel platform, powder-coated steel
tubular frame, column and IP65 aluminum load cell. Indicator features a durable ABS
housing and powder coated steel mounting bracket, IP54 protection rate with the
optional dust cover.
• Features software for Parts Counting, Checkweighing and Totalization. Includes RS232
with optional USB Device or Ethernet for printing or data connectivity. Approved models
are equipped with EasyConnect™ solution.
Results are clearly shown using the large, bright backlit LCD display. In Checkweighing mode, the display changes color (yellow/green/red) to alert when it is within the target weight range.
This tough industrial scale features a 304-stainless steel platform, powder-coated steel tubular frame, and aluminum load cell. Indicator features a durable ABS housing and steel mounting bracket.
Features software for Parts Counting, Checkweighing, and Totalization. Includes RS232 with optional USB Device or Ethernet for printing or data connectivity.
Construction: ABS housing, painted steel mounting bracket
Protection: IP54 (with optional dust cover)
Weighing Units: Kilogram, Gram, Pound, Ounce, Pound: Ounce (Kilogram, Gram only for M models)
Application Modes: Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing and Totalization
Display: 6-digit, 7-segment LCD display with multi-color backlight, 45 mm high digits
Check Indicator: 3 Color (red, green, yellow) backlight
Keyboard: 4 function keys
Auto-zero Tracking: Off, 0.5 d, 1 d or 3 d
Zeroing Range: 2% or 100% of capacity
Interface: RS232 included
Optional: USB, Ethernet
Power: 100-240 VAC / 50/60 Hz Universal Power Supply or C cell battery (Not included). Optional Rechargeable battery
Battery Life: Up to 360 hours (C cell battery) or 100 hours continuous use with optional rechargeable battery with backlight off.
Calibration: Zero, Span or 3 point-Linear
• Metrology: EN45501 (Scale: T12209; Indicator: TC12208; Load Cell: OIML R60/2017-ANL1-21.19 / TC12115; R60/2017-A-NL1-21.20 / TC12116; R60/2017-A-NL1-21.21 / TC12117;
R60/2017-A-NL1-21.22 / TC12114).
• Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 61010-1; UL61010-1
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, basic environments;
FCC Part 15 Class A; Canada ICES-003 Class A
• Ingress Protection: IEC 60529 – IP54 (for indicator), IEC 60529 – IP65 (for load cell)
• Compliance Marks: CE, UKCA
• Other: WEEE, RoHS
See Datasheet for full product information and base sizes etc