Affordable Balance to Achieve Reliable Results
The Pioneer PX combines essential weighing functionality with competitive performance, offering high accuracy and repeatability for applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings. The PX is affordably priced, intuitively designed for intelligent operation with a second line display
for additional information, and USB and RS-232 connectivity for easy communication.
Unique Features Include:
• The PX offers high accuracy and repeatability for essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings at an economical price point.
• Featuring a cast metal lower housing, sub-pan and stainless steel weighing pan, the PX is durably constructed for versatile, long-term use.
• Pioneer features a second line display for additional information or guidance, a static removal bar for convenient grounding, and USB connectivity.
Multiple Application Modes:
The PX features six standard modes including Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Dynamic Weighing, Density Determination and Formulation. Equipped with USB and RS232 connectivity ports, the PX allows for easy communication with a PC, impact printer or a Zebra label printer.
GLP/GMP and Password Protection:
A real-time clock (RTC) keeps accurate time, even during power loss. GLP/GMP data output capability allows for sample name, project, user and balance IDs to be recorded, helping to meet traceability and compliance requirements. Password protection reduces the potential risk of accidental or unauthorized changes in balance settings such as date and time, external calibration, print settings etc.
Applications: Basic Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Animal Weighing, Density Determination, Formulation</div
Display: Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD); Second line display for additional information or guidance (dot matrix)
Operation: AC adapter (included)
Communication: RS232 and USB device (included); GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
Construction: Metal base, plastic top housing, removable stainless steel pan, glass draftshield, integrated weigh-below-hook, security bracket, calibration lock and in-use cover
Design Features: User-selectable environmental filters and brightness settings, auto-tare, auto-dim, user-selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user-definable project and user IDs, software overload/underload indicator, stability indicator, four operating languages
• Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 61010-1; UL 61010-1
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, basic environments; FCC Part 15 Class A; Canada ICES-003 Class A
• Compliance Marks: CE; CSA
See datasheet for full product information