Reliable Counting Scales to Ensure Accurate Results
The Ranger Count 3000 is a high-precision dedicated counting scale with advanced software for counting and packaging parts. With low Average Piece Weight (APW) alert and automatic APW recalculation, the Ranger Count offers 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution to handle counting even the smallest parts precisely.
• Accurate weighing and counting are assured with high-resolution, 30-item library function, and auto-optimization software that reduces errors.
• Easy to use in multi-step counting operations. Features three backlit LCD displays, including a centrally located count display, and an easy-to-navigate menu.
• Eliminate waiting time and increase control of your operation with accurate one-second results.
Precise Counting and Weighing with 30 Item Library:
The high resolution Ranger Count 3000 has a 1:30,000 display resolution and 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution. It also features advanced auto optimization and low APW software which recalculates the average piece weight as the overall weight increases, ensuring accuracy and minimizing counting errors. The Ranger Count 3000 also offers a 30 item library data storage function that can store 12-digit part numbers, average piece weights, checkcounting or checkweighing parameters, tare weights and accumulated weights or counts with quick and simple retrieval of frequently used data.
Ranger Count 3000 produces accurate results within one second. The rapid stabilization virtually eliminates your wait time and allows you to move at a pace determined by you and not your weighing equipment. Work with confidence that your results will be displayed efficiently and with maximized performance.
The Most User-Friendly Counting Scale on the Market:
The large bright displays and SmarText™ navigation make Ranger Count 3000 extremely simple to use. The three-window backlit LCD display includes a centrally-located count display and separate weight and piece weight displays. Eight function keys, including dedicated SAMPLE and TARE keys, and full
numeric keypad make setup and input operations simple and straightforward.
More Connectivity Options:
Ranger Count 3000 can support two-scale counting through the optional 2nd Platform to support weighing jobs that require a higher capacity platform or additional platform space. Ranger Count 3000 offers the highest level of connectivity in its class through its standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232, or USB that offers connection to multiple peripherals. Whether your data transfer requirements are simple or complex, Ranger Count 3000 offers the necessary functionality to meet your needs.
• Weighing—Determine the weight of items in one or more weighing units — lb, oz, lb:oz, kg or g.
• Advanced Parts Counting — Count parts fast for packaging and inventory control uses on the line or in the warehouse, with added software for APW low alert and automatic recalculation of APW
• Check Counting/Weighing — Use the bright red/yellow/green LED’s to easily fill containers and packages by weight or by a specified number of parts.
• Accumulation — Keep a running total of all items, by weight, parts count or percent of reference. Great for tracking total throughput during each shift.
Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel platform
Weighing Units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz
Application Modes: Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, Accumulation
Display: 3-Window LCD display with white backlight, 0.8 in/20.5mm high digits
Checkweighing: Indicators 3 LED (yellow, green, red) with configurable operation and alert beeper
Memory: 30 item library
Keypad: 8 function, 12 numeric mechanical keys
Zero Range: 2% or 10% of full scale capacity
Tare Range: Full capacity by subtraction
Stabilization Time: 1 second
Auto-Zero Tracking: Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 divisions
Safe Overload Capacity: 150 % of capacity
Power: 100 – 240 VAC / 50 – 60 Hz internal universal power supply, internal rechargeable lead acid battery
Battery Operation: 210 hours continuous use between recharges with 12 hour recharge time
Calibration: External, with user-selectable calibration weight
Interface: Built-in RS232, optional 2nd platform, 2nd RS232, USB, Ethernet
Operating Temperature Range: 14 °F to 104 °F / – 10 °C to 40 °C
Platform Size: (W × L) 11.8 x 8.9 in. / 300 × 225 mm
Scale Dimensions: (W × L × H) 12.2 x 12.9 x 4.6 in. / 311 × 327 × 117 mm
Shipping Dimensions: (W × L × H) 15.6 x 17.6 x 7.7 in. / 397 × 447 × 195 mm
Net Weight: 9.2 lb / 4.2 kg
Shipping Weight: 12 lb / 5.45 kg
• Metrology: NIST Handbook 44 (NTEP CC 13-022), Measurement Canada Weights and Measures Regulations
(AM-5907C) and OIML R76-1 (R76/2006-NL1-12.46), (Class III, nmax 3000) (Counting function not certified/approved)
• Product Safety: CSA C22.2 61010-1, UL 61010-1
• Electromagnetic Compatibility: FCC Part 15 Class A, IEC 61326-1 (emissions Class B, immunity Industrial