A Durable, Rapid-response Food Processing Scale That Enhances Safety, Efficiency, And Productivity Even In Harsh Environments
The OHAUS Valor 2000 water resistant food scale raises the bar and sets a new industry standard with the winning combination of speed and durability. Available in both stainless steel and plastic housing designs, Valor 2000 offers large LED front and rear displays, food safety and puncture resistant keypads, making it the premiere value scale for use in dry or washdown environments.
•Knife Proof Keypad Prevents Damage from Sharp Objects – Valor 2000 has a polycarbonate keypad that can endure contact with knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preparation, processing and portioning applications.
• The Flow-Thru Design Protects Valor 2000 in Harsh Environments – Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 2000 is NSF Certified and has an flow-thru design which channels fluids that may enter the housing through strategically located drain holes, ensuring the
scale remains clean and operational.
• Fast Speed and Large Dual Displays Allows More than One Operator to Easily Work on Valor 2000 – With less than half a second stabilization time and front and rear LED displays, multiple operators can efficiently utilize one scale for the same job.
• Stainless Steel Version Offered with Extra Check Weighing Mode – The Valor 2000 stainless steel models feature an easy to clean, rigid and protective 304 stainless steel top housing with check weighing mode, expanding its functionality.
Non-Slip Leveling Feet
Large fully rubberized feet are located at extreme corners of the scale to ensure a wide stance and surface resistance that minimizes the risk of the scale sliding or falling off tends to the shaft that ensures no grooves are exposed when fully extended; a design that passes NSF standards.
Simple Operation with largest LED display
Valor 2000 was designed with the basic weighing needs of the food industry in mind. The LED display window is 20.5mm high, which is bigger than most competitive products. It is exceptionally easy to setup and operate, resulting in increased productivity.
• Weighing – Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure.
• Check Weighing (V22XW only) – Use the bright red/yellow/green LED’s to easily fill containers and packages by weight – great for sorting, grading and portioning.
The Valor 2000 is Certified to NSF/ANSI 169 Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices and is USDA-AMS Accepted to NSF/ANSI /3-A14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment.
IP Rated: IP68
Applications: Weighing, Checkweighing
Weighing Units: g, kg, lb, oz, lb:oz
Power Supply: 12V DC 0.84A, AC Universal adapter (100-220V AC / 50-60Hz) (included) / Internal Rechargeable Sealed Lead-acid Battery (50 hrs continuous use) (included)